Avant.Dev recognizes the importance of equity, diversity, and inclusion in the fine arts and culture sector. We are committed to promoting these values in all aspects of our curatorial process, including our artist representation agreements.
To promote equity, diversity, and inclusion in the fine arts and culture sector, we pledge to:
- Promote and support artists from non-dominant cultures, including those who identify as women, LGBTQIA+, indigenous, people of color, and other underrepresented groups.
- Prioritize diversity in all aspects of our artist representation agreements, including artwork selection, marketing, and promotion.
- Foster an inclusive and welcoming environment for all artists and collectors, regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, or any other personal characteristic.
- Work to eliminate bias and discrimination in all aspects of our business, including hiring practices, artist selection, and sales transactions.
- Advocate for systemic change in the fine arts and culture sector to promote equity, diversity, and inclusion for all artists and collectors.
We recognize that our success as a business is dependent on the success of the artists we represent. By prioritizing equity, diversity, and inclusion in all aspects of our business, we can help ensure that all artists have access to the resources and support they need to succeed.
For more information on our DEI pledge and our commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.